Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Stevens

Sounds almost like the previous rating I read. Anyways, I visited this clinic and immediately I felt like they were trying to sale me. They recommened veneers and this that and the other. I knew they were desperate for business especially after the front office called me 5 times within a matter of a week. I never scheduled anything other than a cleaning. Very pushy! Dr. Stevens even told me my teeth were ugly an really offended me! He's a jerk! Anyways, I went to Jackson Center for Smile Designs and I'm so happy now. I was not once belittled here!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

I visited this office last year and was told I needed 5500 dollars of work, which I did. I sceduled appointment and had Dr. Gary start the procedure. He encountered problems and was not at all confident. Then Dr. Stevens takes over and breaks a file in my tooth, so he said. The bad part is he then used profane language with his assistant and made her cry in front of me. I later found out Dr. Stevens is an awful person who can't keep employees. When I went back, the young girl and two others were not working there anymore. Now, my tooth is killing me! The entire office was absolutely awful. I was hounded by some front office person for months. Avoid this place! Oh, and they all claim to be Christians which is a disgrace.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Mark A. Stevens's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Texas