You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Navin Ratra

I had to remove the lower wisdom teeth, but the dentist ask me to retrieve the upper one also. Now i keep biting my tongue when chewing as my teeth line is short as i was already missing a pre-molar.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

AMAZING! I needed my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Ratra had an amazing price and refunded me money for not using all the anesthetics... r u kidding me? How honest is he?!?! Nobody else wouldve done that. Since then I dropped my old dentist and swapped to Dr. Ratra. He is kind, patient, funny and very knowledgeable. Absolutely 100% recommended!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Ratra is an amazing dentist. He is cheerful, and very honest. He takes his time to explain you everything which really puts you at ease. The staff is also extremely friendly. I like going to my dentist :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Amazing dentist. Truly cares about his patients and is very friendly. He makes sure during the procedure that you are comfortable and not in pain. He will talk you through what is going on and will educate you about your teeth. Learned a lot from him and I'm glad I found a dentist I will be going to and recommending my friends. Staff is very nice and helpful too. They are fast and do not make you wait around.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

This is the very best environment - always so cheerful - especially for a dentist's office. They are so courteous to your special needs and to your personal preferences. They will accomodate you according to your work time and do no have wait long. They realise you are often times coming from work. Very good with children and disabled students.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I am 12 weeks pregnant and had a badly infected wisdom tooth. Dr.Ratra was not only concerned for my well being, but also my child. He is extremly knowledgeable, and has a very calming way about him. He talked me through the whole procedure and made sure I was comfortable the entire time. He is truly an amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I went to Dr. Ratra for the removal of my wisdom teeth which was a complicated procedure since my teeth were in bad cobdition. THE BEST DENTIST EVER. Made sure I was okay. Consistently called me to check up on my health and condition after my surgery. Amazing dentist and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Outstanding. Fixed my teeth after another dentist chipped and cracked them. He is a wonderful doctor and humanbeing. God bless him. We need more doctors' like him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Had wisdom teeth removed. Was given a credit because all anesthesia was not used. Very honest, reliable, and helpful dentist!! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr Ratra is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. My teeth aren't perfect and he doesn't rub that in my face and make me feel bad about it. He goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable and takes extra time to teach you the things you need to know about your teeth. I'd recommend Dr Ratra to anyone, anywhere, anytime!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Navin Ratra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had to remove the lower wisdom teeth, but the dentist ask me to retrieve the upper one also. Now i keep biting my tongue when chewing as my teeth line is shor..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING! I needed my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Ratra had an amazing price and refunded me money for not using all the anesthetics... r u kidding me? How honest..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ratra is an amazing dentist. He is cheerful, and very honest. He takes his time to explain you everything which really puts you at ease. The staff is also e..."

September 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.dentistry5306.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5M 5N5". Address has been updated from "None" to "5306 Creditview Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055676757".

June 4, 2015