Ratings for Dr. Navin Ratra

Dr. Navin Ratra is very professional and knowledgeable .He is extremely thorough and receptive to his patients . Needs.He is truly an amazing dentist !!Congratulations for your new facility

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been a patient and was never happy with the way they treated me. Over charging and poor environment. Would not recommend.

Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Ratra is amazing! He has the patience of a saint. And there are truly no words to describe the team that supports him. This a truly a top notch practice. Previously they could not get me into the chair, now I will walk straight into it. Every step of the way is discussed clearly. And they continuously check in to make sure I am ok. If you are seeking a new dentist I honestly recommend this team.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

To be honest I hate this place. I've always had the worst experience there ever since I was a child.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Navin Ratra is very professional and knowledgeable .He is extremely throuogh and receptive to his patients Needs.He is truly an amazing dentist !!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I'm a student. I made an appointment and spent one hour waiting past my scheduled time for a small chip on my tooth. They examined my tooth, did x-rays, and charged me $130 and sent me home with broken tooth. They also examined other teeth without my permission. Along with the $130 bill for nothing, they sent me home with a $1,900 estimation for teeth I never asked for. This is my experience in Navin Ratra's office. If you're a student, I would think twice before going to this place. You will go home with a large bill and no work done. If you try to ask them why, they'll be rude to you and tell you to go somewhere else.

Submitted February 21, 2017

Best dentist i know thus far! I went for consultation about my impacted wisdom teeth and he talked me through the side effects, procedures and recovery period. He shows you your X-ray and talks you through it and what he is going to do. He makes sure you are in the loop as to what procedure is going to take place. Day of my wisdom teeth extraction, I was very nervous but he makes you feel at ease and takes his time and asks you if everything is okay. He would say "just nod your head" so I know everything is fine. After my tooth extraction, he called my house and asked how I was doing!!!! Mind you, this was after office hours about 7-8pm. What kind of dentist still thinks about their patients after hours. Definitely best dentist in Mississauga!!! The front staff is a representation of his successful practice because they are just wonderful and pleasant!!!! Thank you for dr Ratra. I now have 4 less teeth :) hehe

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Ratra has been my dentist for years. He turned my teeth which were not even worthy of junk and almost non-existent into a priceless work of art. He is kind and extremely knowledgeable. He will go above and beyond and research case studies to make sure that whatever decision he makes is the proper decision for the patient. My greatest asset is my smile and that is all thanks to him. He is and honest and kind gentleman and puts his patients' needs above everything. He's my tooth fairy and works magic on everything he touches!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I had to remove the lower wisdom teeth, but the dentist ask me to retrieve the upper one also. Now i keep biting my tongue when chewing as my teeth line is short as i was already missing a pre-molar.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

AMAZING! I needed my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Ratra had an amazing price and refunded me money for not using all the anesthetics... r u kidding me? How honest is he?!?! Nobody else wouldve done that. Since then I dropped my old dentist and swapped to Dr. Ratra. He is kind, patient, funny and very knowledgeable. Absolutely 100% recommended!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015