Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Comfort

I have never had an experience with a dentist or staff as positive as I have with this practice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Excellent service. Top-tier staff. Any and all dentistry needs in Mammoth Lakes, this is the place to go. I am impartial. Very professional and caring practitioners.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Comfort and his staff last week. Carly did a great job cleaning my teeth and Dr. Comfort accurately located some problem areas in my mouth. I'll be back in soon to get some follow-up work done and so far, so good.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Most painful tooth extraction Ive ever had! He had three people holding me down. Finally convinced him I needed more pain relief after 15 minutes of him rocking tooth. Developed a abscess several days later. Took care of it myself, no way I was going back to him. Also, his prices are on the high side.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

One of the best dentists that I have seen....he is kind and knows his material!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Terrible dentist. My mouth hurt for weeks after seeing him. My previous dentist would personally fit my Temporarys and crowns and he leaves this up to an untrained assistant. A temp which came off she could not even figure how to put it back on. He is very rough and has no concern for the patient. He also trys to run up the cost on you by recommending things you don't need. Will never go to him again

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Very poor patient care manner. Very arrogant. No patience with fearful clients. Makes them feel terrible about themselves. This dentist also does not know anything about anti-anxiety medicine. He indicated that it took xanax 4 hours to work!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

A very good dentist! He is kind and courteous. His skills are unique as I have visited many dentists. He is very thorough and painless!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011