Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. Dopirak

I highly recommend Dr. Dopirak and his physician assistant, Mike. I severely injured and damaged my right shoulder in an accident. My first surgeon screwed it up, leaving me with more pain and problems. I was referred by my PT to Dopirak, who did an absolutely wonderful job repairing my shoulder. Despite a large irreparable area of crushed bone, I am pain free and have full use of my arm!! After compensating for my damaged shoulder nearly 3 years, I wore out my left shoulder tearing the rotator cuff. It was another extensive repair, but again Dr. Dopirak did a fantastic job. It's only 8 weeks since surgery and I have nearly full range of motion and very little pain. As a result of my positive experience, I referred several friends to Dr. Dopirak. They too are very happy with his professionalism, skills, knowledge, and courteous and helpful staff. Shoulder surgery and recovery isn't easy, but you can be confident that Dr. Dopirak will do his very best to help.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Deeply hurt by this individual's negligent behavior towards me. Highly recommend staying clear away from him - that is, unless you enjoy pain 24/7. Also, if you don't value integrity, go ahead and make an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Ryan M. Dopirak's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Manitowoc, WI