Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Waugh

Dr Waugh and his staff are experts in their field. Dr Waugh was able to take my case and every issue that surfaced and give me the smile I was looking for and then some. I had a very difficult case with a tooth fused to the bone that would not move as well as needing room for two implants. With almost weekly visits at times(at no extra charge) he listened to my concerns and spent ample time with me discussing my case. As an adult, I find that very refreshing. His office is nice, but built around treating patients. In addition, he is a respected teacher in orthodontics and up to speed on the latest technology to speed up the treatment time. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for and with Dr Waugh you get great results.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

This doctor obviously cares for his patients. Top-notch facility, great staff, timely... It's worth the extra money when you consider it's for your BODY, not your car or something!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I have only seen this orthodontist for a consult on my son. I am hoping to hear from patients who have completed a course of treatment with him. In this one visit, Dr. Waugh seemed very knowledgable and up to date on latest technology and treatments/devices. His plan of care was $1800 more that the other estimate I received, though, and his somewhat flashy expensive new office made me wonder if that has anything to do with his prices.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010