Ratings for Dr. Andrew Miller

Dr Miller has been treating me for cancer-related skin lesions for about 20 years. Even though I usually have had to wait beyond the scheduled appointment time, this has not deterred me from attending. He is an expert in his profession and we are very fortunate to have him in the ACT. One needs to appreciate the many patients he sees each day with their various lesions some demanding instant surgery - hence the unexpected delays in appointment time. Its only for this reason that I rated 'punctuality' 4/5. I have found him to answer questions to my satisfaction. I repeat - the ACT is most fortunate to have his services and we should try to appreciate the difficulty of diagnosing and then treating so many patients in such a short time period.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Very knowledgeable and committed dermatologist, well worth the wait for efficient professional service.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

75 minute wait for mid afternoon appointment, its happened to me before. Reception staff not helpful, unwilling to inform patients of delays, borderline useless. Dermatological services are fine, however I'm unlikely to return due to poor patient experience.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Always running hours late. Even when you get in to his office you will wait more hours as he moves between offices. The office will not take phone calls and his website doesn't work. Apparently he is a good doctor but his bedside manner is pathetic. Presumably he doesn't care as he rakes in the cash.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have the greatest respect for Dr Miller; he has given me excellent attention and advice. Waiting room time, due to a busy practice, is a minor issue compared to an outcome of major benefit.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Been seeing dr miller fo 7years fiind he can be runnimg late occaisioly but other than that excellent csre

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Each time I've been here I've had to wait over an hour for my appointment. I've asked for the first appointment of the day and the office staff said "that depends on when he wants to turn up" Wouldn't recommend this Dr. He is out of touch and no regard for patients

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Long term patients of Dr Miller ~ confident always of excellent care and attention. Aware of "appointment" just a "place" and plan accordingly ~ long waits indicative of demand for his trusted abilities and skill

Submitted July 24, 2015

I have been to Dr Millers surgery 3 times, 3 times I have had to wait hours for my 'appointment'. You feel like cattle lining up to be zapped, burnt or sliced. For example this will have to come off, wait in this room, after an hour, he comes in and the lesion is removed. Bedside manner - zero, explanation as to why it was removed - zero. Staff - best case rude. Can't talk to them over the phone. However, I've been waiting for an appointment for nearly 4 months. Is there anyone else in Canberra that anyone can recommend?

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

My doctor recommended Dr Miller as 'one of the best' in Canberra but I have to say I disagree. I have psoriasis and was quite surprised I left with no scrip or information on the condition. I had to keep probing him for information and he seemed quite annoyed that I was asking questions. He told me to try a specific off-the-shelf pharmacy product after I had told him I had literally tried them all, and if that didn't work to come back. Left me confused as this is the reason I came to see him - NONE of the pharmacy products had worked and I needed something stronger. Sad to agree with others - it does seem like he is just out to make $$ and doesn't really care about helping you with you condition. I would think twice about going to him

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014