You may also like

Rate Dr. James M. McKee

Dr. James M. McKee's Ratings

LOVE HIM!! He is a great doctor! very nice and caring!! best foot doctor out there!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2891937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

I had plantar faciitis and I am so happy I went to this office. Dr. Mckee and his staff were excellent. I was in so much pain and I am happy to say I am pain free now!!! He gave me a night splint to wear and some exercises to do at home which I did diligently. I bought New Balance sneakers and inserts from his shoe store "Feet First" next store to his practice-most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. Thanks Dr. McKee :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2858442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I took my 6 year old son to see Dr. McKee because he had a large and painful plantars wart on the bottom of his heel(welcome to pool season). I wasn't sure what the treatment would be but I knew it would be painful and neither my son or I would handle it very well. First, Dr McKee's staff made my son feel so comfortable; by the time Dr. Mc Kee came in we were both much more relaxed. Dr. McKee was very gentle and he explained to my son that a wart this size would not just go away and would have to be cut out. My son looked at me a little terrified and whispered in my ear " do you think I could see it?" Gross right? Only a boy but Dr McKee didn't miss a beat he heard Pat and said " of course I will put it in a tiny jar for you to look at but you can't keep it- sorry". They talked about the Redskins and Orioles while Dr McKee was digging out the wart. I hope we never have to go back! But if any of my kids have foot problems or me or my husband for that matter I would definitely go back to Dr McKee.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2858379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I saw Dr. McKee about planter faciatus (sp) - he gave me a shot which I did not want. I ordered orthotics and did exercises - which helped some. HOWEVER, I received Total Relief after seeing my family dr who gave me different exercises. GONE! I will only go back to Dr. McKee only if NEEDED!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. McKee and his staff has been wonderful with my entire family. He is very knowledgeable and listens to the patient. Eight years ago he treated my broken foot and was just terrific. A couple of months ago he treated both of my children. He and his staff treated my family like family. His staff is very attentive and helpful with any questions I had. I have and will recommend him to anyone that needs a knowledgeable, competent, and sincere podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2356955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. McKee is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my foot problems and have to resolve them. He was very professional and his staff was courteous and friendly. The office was clean and conveniently located in Annapolis. I would recommend him to anyone with foot issues!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2356954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I've been to several podiatrist's in three different states over the past 10 years. Dr. McKee IS the most thorough of them all! I have been so impressed that when he injects my foot, he uses an Ultra Sound to be sure he gets the right areas. I would seriously consider flying back for treatment after I complete my assignment in the Annapolis area. He's that good!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][390661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. McKee is a very knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor . He takes the time to explain every detail of your condition and treatment that you will be recieving .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][390659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I was suffering from horrible plantar fasciitis. He recommended cortisone injection therapy and had me fitted for orthotics. After just two injections it was much better. I went from barely being able to walk to finished 2 5Ks, just 2 months after treatment. He is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][390658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr McKee has helped me several times over the years. I refer him to family and friends as the place to go for foot care,

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][390657].votes_count ]]