You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James M. McKee

I was in a panic. My wife and I were invited on a Disney vacation. There was no way, with my foot issues, I was going to keep up with two granddaughters wandering through the Kingdom for 5 days. I was referred to Dr McKee, read the overwhelmingly positive reviews and traveled over 50 miles for my appointment. I’m happy to say, I survived 5 days of “Magic” and currently exercise by walking a mile every day. All thanks to Dr McKee and his fine staff. I was 100% satisfied.

Submitted December 25, 2015

Just like to say a special thank you to Dr. McKee and his staff. They are always courteous, helpful, on-time. His office is so convenient and nicely appointed. I appreciate all he has done for me and my fmily.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I had plantar faciitis and I am so happy I went to this office. Dr. Mckee and his staff were excellent. I was in so much pain and I am happy to say I am pain free now!!! He gave me a night splint to wear and some exercises to do at home which I did diligently. I bought New Balance sneakers and inserts from his shoe store "Feet First" next store to his practice-most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. Thanks Dr. McKee :)

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I took my 6 year old son to see Dr. McKee because he had a large and painful plantars wart on the bottom of his heel(welcome to pool season). I wasn't sure what the treatment would be but I knew it would be painful and neither my son or I would handle it very well. First, Dr McKee's staff made my son feel so comfortable; by the time Dr. Mc Kee came in we were both much more relaxed. Dr. McKee was very gentle and he explained to my son that a wart this size would not just go away and would have to be cut out. My son looked at me a little terrified and whispered in my ear " do you think I could see it?" Gross right? Only a boy but Dr McKee didn't miss a beat he heard Pat and said " of course I will put it in a tiny jar for you to look at but you can't keep it- sorry". They talked about the Redskins and Orioles while Dr McKee was digging out the wart. I hope we never have to go back! But if any of my kids have foot problems or me or my husband for that matter I would definitely go back to Dr McKee.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I saw Dr. McKee about planter faciatus (sp) - he gave me a shot which I did not want. I ordered orthotics and did exercises - which helped some. HOWEVER, I received Total Relief after seeing my family dr who gave me different exercises. GONE! I will only go back to Dr. McKee only if NEEDED!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. McKee and his staff has been wonderful with my entire family. He is very knowledgeable and listens to the patient. Eight years ago he treated my broken foot and was just terrific. A couple of months ago he treated both of my children. He and his staff treated my family like family. His staff is very attentive and helpful with any questions I had. I have and will recommend him to anyone that needs a knowledgeable, competent, and sincere podiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. McKee is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my foot problems and have to resolve them. He was very professional and his staff was courteous and friendly. The office was clean and conveniently located in Annapolis. I would recommend him to anyone with foot issues!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I've been to several podiatrist's in three different states over the past 10 years. Dr. McKee IS the most thorough of them all! I have been so impressed that when he injects my foot, he uses an Ultra Sound to be sure he gets the right areas. I would seriously consider flying back for treatment after I complete my assignment in the Annapolis area. He's that good!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. McKee is a very knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor . He takes the time to explain every detail of your condition and treatment that you will be recieving .

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. James M. McKee's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was in a panic. My wife and I were invited on a Disney vacation. There was no way, with my foot issues, I was going to keep up with two granddaughters wand..."

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just like to say a special thank you to Dr. McKee and his staff. They are always courteous, helpful, on-time. His office is so convenient and nicely appointe..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE HIM!! He is a great doctor! very nice and caring!! best foot doctor out there!!"

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had plantar faciitis and I am so happy I went to this office. Dr. Mckee and his staff were excellent. I was in so much pain and I am happy to say I am pain ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I took my 6 year old son to see Dr. McKee because he had a large and painful plantars wart on the bottom of his heel(welcome to pool season). I wasn't sure what..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. McKee about planter faciatus (sp) - he gave me a shot which I did not want. I ordered orthotics and did exercises - which helped some. HOWEVER, I re..."

June 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=953860'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014