Ratings for Dr. Marianne S. Rosen

Misdiagnosis for common skin disorder, this dr. Is clueless.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

The doctor is very cold and does not show confidence in what she does. When I asked her to look at my scalp for skin cancer, she told me with the most serious face that checking a patient's scalp is not her job, rather the job of my hair dresser. That should have been my first clue to run, however, I did have skin cancer that needed to be taken care of right away. She did the surgery and then instructed me to change my own steri strips because she did not want to glue them down on me. I did what she ordered me to do with lots of care and ended up with a terrible staph infection that lasted 2 months. She kept on giving me oral antibiotics but none of those helped. I finally saw a new doctor from another practice who gave me a topical antibiotic ointment with the oral antibiotic and now things are finally clearing up. Similar to the other review, I also have a terrible scar and the interior stitches are pushing their way up and out of the incision. Do NOT go and see her!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

I think this Dr. is the worst i've ever seen. She asked me how i wanted to treat my skin cancer!? I am not a DR.! I did not go to medical school! I paid her for her advice and i got nothing! she gave me a horrible scar after i told her to do what she thought was best. i will never go see her again or recommend her to anyone. I left and went shopping, i bled all over myself. I went back to the office where her nurses, both very nice, cleaned me up as best they could. when the horrible doctor came back in the room she made me feel stupid and told me it was my fault i was bleeding everywhere. Those nice nurses should be working for a better dr and that office needs to get rid of her! I have seen dr. fritzin and dr glazer and liked them both.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

Dr. did not introduce herself. Took about 15 min with both me and my daughter. I Told her what was wrong with me and she did not even look at the problem. Did not even touch either of us, stood across the room. How can a doctor diagnose the problem if she doesn't look at it?

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Marianne S. Rosen's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Buffalo Grove, IL