Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff

I am very satisfied, Dr. Budoff was very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Went in with problems with both hands, Dr. Budoff refused to listen to my complaint of pain focused on one hand and not the other and later sent me to PT. except when I got to PT, they said there is nothing we can do for this.. Dr. Budoff was more interested in getting in then out and neglects to show any concern for the patients actual issues. He prescribes hand splints that are counter productive for any career, and refuses to work on better solutions to accommodate the individual. I am seeking another opinion because this arrogant man has wasted my time and money. It is shocking to me this webpage has him ranked so high.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

After researching hand surgeons I decided that Dr. Budoff should be the one to perform the trigger finger release on my ring fingers. So happy I made the right choice! No triggering at all now, and recovery was easy! Dr. Budoff does a great job explaining what to expect. He is a perfectionist at what he does, and I would have it no other way. I would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Short wait period this visit. Physician was attentive and gave me all of my options to address my pain.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Awesome and thorough as usual. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr Budoff is fantastic. I have complete confidence that I am getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

The staff is very comforting + understanding. I am a patient who doesn't take heedless very well. Very clean area. Dr Budoff is great. I love Mary, Mary an definitely Glenda.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I am very happy I was sent to you by Dr. Ronnie Gentry, my Internist. I have fallen twice, broken the same elbow twice and you have done surgery twice. My arm is completely straight and functions perfectly. You have also done carpal tunnel on both of my wrists, trigger finger surgery on one finger and re-construction surgery on my left wrist. I am extremely pleased with the results. You are a very qualified, wonderful and caring doctor. If needed, my pick every time, is you. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Great doctor! very thorough & accommodating. The staff is nice and friendly… Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Budoff and his staff was and is always very professional and caring. They were always very courteous and as much as you can enjoy an injury - were great.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff's Credentials

• Hindi

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1991)