Ratings for Dr. David I. Bloom, Jr.

Horrible description of avail benefits. Went to another dentist after seeing this dentist for 17 years and my new dentist is awesome! Lower payments and fees! Yes!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Drilled old crown off without xray prior to drilling. Duh....wouldn't you check for decay first or check to see if decay hit root? Not uncommon when removing old crown. Drilling = Bad idea. Hurt like @#$%! Cost me an additional $300+ for temp crown. Not to mention...he had me waiting for at least an hour prior to even beginning on my mouth due to another implant emergency! Wow, didn't I have an appointment? No apology from him...only excuses from dental assistant (who was nice by the way. I thought appointment = see me first. Ultimately went to specialist for root canal and made a decision to not go back this dentist. Now searching for a new dentist who can continue the great amount of mouth work I need done. Oh well I guess Dr. Bloom missed out on the $. By the way he is rated one of Connecticut's top dentist according to CT Magazine top dentists. Hey, whatever!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010