Ratings for Dr. Vickie Y. GE

This dentist Vickie Ge is obviously interested in your pocket book; money. Stay away from this ****. She told me I had 3 cavities. I went for a second opinion and it turns out to be 1 cavity only. Ge is NOT professional, more like unethical.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

This dentist does is not concerned about your well being of your teeth but only getting paid. A good majority of dentists in the Irvine area charge higher prices that isn't justified for the type of work they perform. Especially, when I was in pain I was told I was told to cough up $1500.00 and in the financial situation I was in she did not recommend other options to me. I had the similar work done for $400.00 from another doctor that was able perform the procedure in less time and far more experienced. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone due to price gouging and only cares only about being paid. She'll preform unnecessary work on you and not go in detail on the root of the problem is. I would stay way unless your going for a routine cleaning which she is only good for. I would rather go with someone who is priced reasonably and far more experienced. For the same price I paid for I could have done to a state of the art facility with a better experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010