Ratings for Dr. John C. Campo

I think Dr. Campo is one of the best dentist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Campo is wonderful! I've had pretty bad experiances with other dentist from my childhood and waited till I had a really bad tooth ache to call. My Mom in law was an existing patient and loves him! She suggested I call him and tell him my problem, I did and he saw me at 4pm THAT DAY! He perscribed me medicine and schedualed my next appointment. Told me what to expect, was very gentle and compassionate. He's a very down to earth country guy and even remembers little details about you, your job or your family. He ask about my mom in laws bus route, my husband's offshore job...Great people skills and the staff is very sweet and courteous too. He took all the fear I had about going to the dentist and now I look forward to my visits! Never had any problems with billing either! I highly recomend him! He does stay pretty busy, but there's not usually too long of a wait!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010