Ratings for Dr. Jason D. Noah

I didn't mind Dr. Noah. He seemed like he probably knew what he was doing, and he was very nice. But then when his hygienists did my fillings, they did not properly fit them and thus I still cannot chew on that side of my mouth. He checked them and sent me on my way. Dr. Noah tried to fix it when I returned, but it didn't work, and then on another visit, another dentist there tried to fix it, again to no avail. The only good thing is they didn't charge me either time I went in. I'm switching dental offices because of it. The staff reflects on their supervisors, thus the bad review for Dr. Noah. Sorry, Dr., my teeth are still hurting six months later, despite repeated chances to right the wrong. I'm one example of how Comfort Dental is anything but.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Awsome staff, very friendly environment, I will always use this dentist. He is great with my kids as well as whining adults. He lets you make payments as you are able to, and makes you feel very comfortable. The ladies in office are very very nice!! They know you by name immediately and make you feel like family. LOVE THEM ALL!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

This is the best Dentist EVER!!! Its hard to believe that he works for Comfort Dental. I cant say enough good things about him. He will work with you to find a plan that works with your budget and your comfort needs. He will explain what it will take to achieve optimum dental health in a way that is friendly and UNcondescending. You wont have to wait long to be seen, the rates are very reasonable, his staff is VERY competent and friendly. Dr. Noah even gives you a follow-up call the next day to make sure everything is all good. I even understand that he spends Christmas eve providing dental care for those less fortunate. I will be a patient of his as long as I have teeth....

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010