Ratings for Dr. Richard Nahas

I personally only had one brief meeting with Dr. Nahas. It was a slightly condescending meeting with very little attention focused on what I was trying to say/correct previously inaccurate information documented by an intern. My problem lays with the clinic as a whole. I had an opened mind entering this clinic, as one should. I met with a M.D. there. I was greeted politely. As our meeting continued, I realized this was not a respectable establishment. My "aura" was being established as my pulse was held. I was then instructed to perform an arm stress test while holding an item that "came to him" as he "magically" and methodically swiping his hand over different objects. Apparently, after holding this object in my hand then having it removed, the bad affects of this was removed and I was all of a sudden able to push his arm up (wow! Not like the pushing pressure could have been changed or anything). I then was violented poked with accupuncture needles after (I almost screamed in pain) I was adamant that acupuncture has negative effects on me. I was also instructed to hold a "bacteria/blood cleaning laser" in my mouth for twenty minutes on a chair that one needs to hug. This was horrible for my back injury. On my way out, the M.D. pushed so hard on a pressure point on my ear with a "seed" (looked like a small pebble with tape on it) that my ear bled. I went through all this because I was looking for real answers for my pain. This is clearly not the place. I was prescribed meds and I decided to just buy them and leave so I didn't need to make this procrss even longer. I was not told of any risks that these medications can present, which I found out on my own. After calling back later and informimg that I wish to end this treatment program, they told me a closing interview is required for my insurance company, which is a scam to get more money as my adjuster told me that it is not necessary. - Don't waste time here. Plus note, front staff are lovely.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

It's a fraud business, no science based practice. Where the is health canada.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have to say I'm not big on seeing Doctors but in this case was happy to do so. I started having pain in my knees, lower back as well as my elbows on top of that was diagnosed with bursitis and had an extremely enlarged elbow that i was told from other doctors would just go away.. never did and was told only way to fix was surgery. Dr. Nahas saw my elbow and said he could fix it and he did with out surgery. I was extremely pleased having had the pressure and fluid removed. He went above and beyond for me and now have a normal size elbow without pain. He has also has been treating my other issues mentioned above and has also succeeded in improving my quality of life. I would like to thank dr. Nahas and all of his staff for jobs well done.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Nahas is the most dedicated doctor I've encountered while finding a way to deal with my health problems. He always aims to resolve the root of the problem instead of just masking the symptoms. Always attends conferences to continue expanding his knowledge and using that information to heal his patients. Truly a remarkable human being... he stands out.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

My experience with Dr. Nahas was excellent. He listened very attentively to everything I said and asked many questions to try and determine the root of my issues, indicating he genuinely cared and wanted to help. The staff all had a very pleasant attitude and it created a welcoming environment, which, I believe will be conducive to my healing process.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I saw Dr Nahas for my back problems, after visiting the ER and seeing Neurologists for many years, Dr Nahas was the only Dr who could truly help me..Cant Thank him enough, and would recommend Dr Nahas to everybody.. which I have done on many occasion. Thank You Dr Nahas. His staff are always friendly and greet you by name when you arrive, they are like a family to each other.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I see Dr. Nahas for a variety of things from therapeutic, holistic, pain, to preventative and he has always been able to provide me with superior service. I trust him and his staff and will continue to seek his help with all future endeavors.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He's not an OT...at least I don't think he is. ..pretty sure he's an MD. His staff is amazing especially his nurse. He can be rude to his nurse in appointments. But overall my life has improved drastically for the better since going to the Seekers Centre. Highly recommended...you get the time you need.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Never have I had a doctor really listen to what I was saying. I had Dr. Nahas' full attention and I could feel that he cared. My pain is much better since I started seeing him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Nahas has a "corner store buzzer" that rings when your OHIP funded "pain clinic" time is up with him. It is very clear that this clinic is a business not only for him but also his family! The bottom line is more important than what is in the best interest of the patient.

Submitted May 18, 2015