You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Nahas

Dr. Richard Nahas's Ratings

It's a fraud business, no science based practice. Where the is health canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

I have to say I'm not big on seeing Doctors but in this case was happy to do so. I started having pain in my knees, lower back as well as my elbows on top of that was diagnosed with bursitis and had an extremely enlarged elbow that i was told from other doctors would just go away.. never did and was told only way to fix was surgery. Dr. Nahas saw my elbow and said he could fix it and he did with out surgery. I was extremely pleased having had the pressure and fluid removed. He went above and beyond for me and now have a normal size elbow without pain. He has also has been treating my other issues mentioned above and has also succeeded in improving my quality of life. I would like to thank dr. Nahas and all of his staff for jobs well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Nahas is the most dedicated doctor I've encountered while finding a way to deal with my health problems. He always aims to resolve the root of the problem instead of just masking the symptoms. Always attends conferences to continue expanding his knowledge and using that information to heal his patients. Truly a remarkable human being... he stands out.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

My experience with Dr. Nahas was excellent. He listened very attentively to everything I said and asked many questions to try and determine the root of my issues, indicating he genuinely cared and wanted to help. The staff all had a very pleasant attitude and it created a welcoming environment, which, I believe will be conducive to my healing process.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2834764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I saw Dr Nahas for my back problems, after visiting the ER and seeing Neurologists for many years, Dr Nahas was the only Dr who could truly help me..Cant Thank him enough, and would recommend Dr Nahas to everybody.. which I have done on many occasion. Thank You Dr Nahas. His staff are always friendly and greet you by name when you arrive, they are like a family to each other.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2834737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I see Dr. Nahas for a variety of things from therapeutic, holistic, pain, to preventative and he has always been able to provide me with superior service. I trust him and his staff and will continue to seek his help with all future endeavors.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2834661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He's not an OT...at least I don't think he is. ..pretty sure he's an MD. His staff is amazing especially his nurse. He can be rude to his nurse in appointments. But overall my life has improved drastically for the better since going to the Seekers Centre. Highly recommended...you get the time you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Never have I had a doctor really listen to what I was saying. I had Dr. Nahas' full attention and I could feel that he cared. My pain is much better since I started seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Nahas has a "corner store buzzer" that rings when your OHIP funded "pain clinic" time is up with him. It is very clear that this clinic is a business not only for him but also his family! The bottom line is more important than what is in the best interest of the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811176].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 19, 2015

Terrible, terrible and terrible... Money grab is all it is...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779715].votes_count ]]