Ratings for Dr. RICHARD W. Seaman

ARROGANT,TWISTED THE CONVERSATION, BELITLED OTHER PHYSICIAN'S DIAGNOSIS, JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT ENOUGH INFORMATION.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I am a disabled veteran and was referred to Dr Seaman by the VA for a severe ear condition sustained in the Army. I currently work as a federal law enforcement officer. On the day before my appt, a man drew a gun on me in an attempt to resist arrest. I arrested the man and per federal law, had to present him in Seattle the next day before a Federal Magistrate Judge. I called Seaman's office and left them a message that evening explaining the situation. They called me back the next morning and said they would no longer see me as a patient & I needed to find a new doctor. I asked if he understood the situation, and he said that he did not care. The man was a complete jerk, has NO sympathy for disabled verterans or law enforcement and I will never see him as a patient and would recommend that others do not either. If a man can't honor the men who provide his freedom, he should not be allowed to practice medicine in a free country.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010