Ratings for Dr. Lisa S. Hauselman

Dr. Hauselman is wonderful. When my son was born, he was not gaining weight steadily. Dr. Hauselman had us in every other day to check on his status. She spent ample time with us to answer all of my questions and concerns. She has such a gentle nature about her. If I call in with questions, I always get a response the same day and she has called back to check on my son. Two years later, we are still so thrilled to be her patients. I couldn't recommend her more!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

We love doctor Hauselman! I was originally referred to her partner,doctor Schreiber, by the doctor I work for. But she was all booked up so doctor Hauselman saw my daughter. We planned on seeing Schreiber after that, but after one meeting with Hauselman we loved her and decided to keep seeing her instead. I like that she is young, so will be able to see my daughter until she needs a gp. Being young she has info about more recent research. She is very nice and never makes me feel like my questions are dumb. She breaks up the immunizations over a couple of well checks so children don't receieve 6 shots at once. Most importantly is that my baby likes her. The staff is awesome too! The only reason they didn't get a "5" is because I witnessed doctor Schreiber lash out at the nurses and receptionist once. Not very professional.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010