Ratings for Dr. John J. Pappas

I am very excited about being referred to Dr. Pappas. I feel confident that his knowledge and experience is just what I needed to take care of me. I am not nervous about my upcoming procedure at all..

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I love, love Dr. Pappas!! I have been a patient of his for over 12 years, he helped me through many challenges with miscarriages and other surgeries I went through. It was a great honor to have him deliver my baby girl 12 years ago! He was the BEST at researching what needed to be researched an not make rash decisions, he called to check in with me the night before one of my surgeries to make sure the medicine was settling with me! He worked to coordinate my bladder surgery with another Dr to make use of "my time" while I was under! (What Doctor does that!) He is a Godsend to me, my Husband and my Daughter!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I saw this Dr because mine wasn't working that day he was not helpful at all, he rushed through the visit and made me feel like he was doing me a favor by seeing me, he made me feel like he thought I was making up my symptoms. worst Dr i've seen so far

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. John J. Pappas's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)