Ratings for Dr. George W. Gauthier

What I love about Dr. George is that he will do what he needs to to fix my problem and not just give me relief. Other doctors and chiropractors just want to give a temporary solve so I have to come back again. I love that he wants to create lasting health!!! My family and I have had him as our main doctor for years and he is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

No matter what your issue, he'll need to see you for 6 weeks, 2-3 times a week. He likes to get as much out of your insurance as possible.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I want to report that Dr. George Gauthier, is excellent. I had several severe problems with my neck, and he alleviated them. I was unable to look up for more than a few seconds without pain running down my arm, and through massage, manipulation and several modalities, including acupuntcure and ultrasound, he was able to correct the problem, and it has never returned. It has been several years since then, and I've gone back when I've experienced other problems. He is outstanding. His office is in Wheaton, IL.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

This guy is great! He got rid of my headaches and no other doctor could help. Very caring and well worth every penny!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Very helpful! Best information I have ever received from any type of doctor. Adjustments are great. Knows his diagnostics. He helped figure out a long term problem that many other types of doctors missed. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. George W. Gauthier's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Wheaton, IL