Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Chiu - Plastic Surgery, Inc.

So it’s been a year and my breast look like they did at my 3 month appointment , PERFECT!! I couldn’t be happier with the location, staff and Dr. Chiu. I would recommend this place to everyone who wants extra care and a team that goes above and beyond all expectations.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Best Dr in Beverly Hills. His knowledge is unlike other doctors.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I’ve gone to Dr. Chiu for a consultation back in November and I was highly impressed with his knowledge and skills. His staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable during my procedure. I will highly recommend Dr. Chiu for plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr. Chiu is the best!! He has a terrific touch and always runs on time. He takes years off of my face!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I've gone to Dr . Chiu a few times now, and couldn't be happier with the experience and results. Cosmetic procedures can be scary at other places, but Dr . Chiu is a true professional - he is very open & straight-forward about what will be done and the recovery process, and most importantly I trust him. The staff at BHPS is always friendly and welcoming as well. Can't recommend enough!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Although I haven't had a wide range of services performed by Dr. Gabriel Chiu at BHPS, I trust his guidance and expertise, especially should I decide to add in new services in the future. I see him regularly for small doses of Botox for my forehead, crow's feet, and frown lines. I prefer a more natural approach with some movement. He's a warm and consummate professional, who always takes the time to listen to my questions, concerns, and goals. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Chiu is The Best, period. His skill, taste, demeanor and professionalism is top of the A list for many reasons. I won’t go to anyone else. I have been going to him for over a decade, and I always look natural -just the best version. I’m over 40 years old, and still get carded.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Chiu is the best! Not only is he knowledgeable about everything he does, he is also super warm and makes you feel comfortable with his treatments. He truly wants what’s best for his patients. Another reason. BHPS is so great is the staff! They are all so accommodating and helpful throughout any procedure you go through.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Can not say enough about how please I am with my tummy tuck and liposuction Dr Chiu you have done an amazing job with the choice I made in going to Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery By Dr Chiu and the office girls I can say enough about them they where amazing very attentive word can not describe how please I am again thank you Girls and Dr Chiu for everything Liliana J.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

I want to start off by thanking Dr. Chiu and his entire staff for doing such an amazing job. Dr. Chiu is very professional and caring, he he understood exactly what I wanted and delivered the greatest breast augmentation ever! My breasts are now firm and full just as I have always wanted them to be , and I show it proudly in my dressing. At first I didn't think I would be able to afford such a prestigious Doctor, but they had a finance option that was just right for me! Thank you once again Dr. Chiu!! I highly recommend Dr. Chiu to those seeking high quality results in their surgical needs.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Gabriel Chiu - Plastic Surgery, Inc.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Inc.! We offer a variety of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures led by distinguished plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Gabriel Chiu. Our luxurious spa office is located in the center of Beverly Hills and is fully equipped with the most up-to-date equipment. Our highly-trained and dedicated staff provides patients with the exceptional care before, during, and after their procedures. At Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Inc., we offer a variety of services that include breast augmentation, liposuction, and rhinoplasty procedures. Dr.Chiu is dedicated in providing his patients with a range of cosmetic procedures utilizing the most minimally-invasive techniques available. Dr. Chiu is a sought-after plastic and reconstructive surgeon because of his ability to offer a natural balance to patients’ facial structures with his consistently flawless rhinoplasty procedure results. Women also seek Dr. Chiu’s expertise for their breast augmentation procedure because he is able to enhance a woman’s natural beauty by designing a bespoke breast augmentation procedure for her body. If you are looking for a more contoured body, Dr. Chiu is well-recognized for his advanced liposuction techniques and methods. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Inc. offers a wide range of procedures to help you look as beautiful as you feel. Schedule aconsultation today and receive the best cosmetic procedures by Beverly Hills’ prominent surgeon, Dr. Gabriel Chiu.

• English