Ratings for Dr. Kristen H. Goodell

Dr Goodell is a compassionate educated dr. She listens to her patients and takes a WE approach towards decision making. She always takes the time to completely review options and explains each of them. Never feel "bullied" into a choice for my health care as I have found in the past with other Drs.She lays it all out on the table, explains everything and together she helps you in achieving better overall health. This has to be respected and admired.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Front office staff have, at times, been less than helpful concerning my needs. Her medical assistant began laughing when I mentioned some family difficulties. After a sensitive follow-up exam and Dr. Goodell left my examination room, I heard loud laughter coming from an adjacent room, as though the situation was not to be taken seriously. I felt humiliated. Other than these things (and others) I like the care I receive. Dr. Goodell has always been a good listener and accurate in her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Kristen H. Goodell's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goodell is a compassionate educated dr. She listens to her patients and takes a WE approach towards decision making. She always takes the time to completely ..."

April 4, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Kristen" to "Kristen H."

October 20, 2013