Ratings for Dr. Clare Minielly

Dr. Minielly served the community well with his personal brand of medicine. As his patient for over twenty-five years I came to count him as a good friend and a sympathetic ear. He'll be missed when he retires.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Compassionate, genuinely cares about his patients. will miss him when he retires this year

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr.Minielly will "go the extra mile " for his patients. Patient appointments are spaced so that there is very little wait time. An excellent physician!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Minielly for 3 years now. He does only have office hours for 1 1/2 days a week, but I have never had a proble. I think the most I have waited in the waiting room was 10 minutes. He always seems to listen to what you have to say and does not rush you out the door like some other doctors in the area. I really like him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

I found that you always had to know exactly what was wrong with you, otherwise he would just tell you to take some general herbal medications. I had to tell him that I had post-pardum depression after having my son, and he thought I was exaggerating my symptoms. Sorry, but when you feel like killing your baby every day, it's not an exageration.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Minielly and his staff allow patients to fall through the cracks. When they're "called out" regarding such issues, instead of admitting problems have occurred they simply dispel these patients from the practice without just-cause or even making an effort to understand how the miscommunication occurred; thus leaving patients without a doctor. It's a poor way to run a business and an even poorer way to treat patients. In addition, Dr. Minielly actually works very little and it's next-to-impossible to get an appointment in the first place.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Minielly is the most down to earth doctor that I have ever met. Always caring and always has time to explain what he is doing. His knowledge and use of alternative medicines seems to have helped a lot of people, including myself. In 2002 I had chest pains after four minutes on the treadmill. Bypass surgery was the only answer. Now, after alternative therapy treatments, ten minutes result in nothing more than perspiration and heavy breathing. In talking to other patients, I have never seen another doctor held in such high esteem. A true gentleman.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

If he is running late, it is because he spends time with EVERY patient. Always sits to chat and ask questions, never seems to rush me through the appointment. EXCELLENT alternative answers to med problems.!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

DR.MINIELLY IS A GOOD DOCTOR WITH ALTERNATIVE MEDICATION..A MAN OF FEW WORDS REALLY..

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007