Ratings for Dr. Arena

dr was very rude, was on the telephone while working on my arm, i had a block done for the surgery on my arm, and when i told him i could feel him cutting, he ignored me, until the anesthegiologist gave me more numbing injection. dr arena was rude to me and to his nurses. when i called him after i got home, a few days later and told him i thought my incision was infected because there was a red line, he said oh it can't be, and i said it is infected. norelco in lynn that i was working for at the time of my injury, the nurse there made him see me, and when i did my incision was infected. very careless with the new bandaging, dropped the bandage on the floor, and was going to use the same bandage, nurse took it away from dr. arena, and got another clean bandage for my arm. we have had a paralegal secretary who is related to us look him up, he does not have a good rating or record, and he keeps getting away with it. we got as far as a tribunal in a lawsuit, and had to drop it.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Arena's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1955)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Danvers, MA