Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Copeland

Great neuro surgeon.Great care. He performed back surgery on me successfully.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Rudest Dr. I have EVER come across. He canceled an apt he made for me for an EMG Because he words " you don't look happy" since he didn't examine me or talk to me, ask me how I was feeling, I am guessing the extreme pain I was in was showing on my face and he thought I should have been overly happy 2 weeks from now he was going to have some run a test on me ( that should have been run that day) then a few day later he would see me again. He again told me I didn't look happy and "should I cancel this" I could not even understand why he was talking to me like this let alone make since of the words he was saying. He repeated it a few more times before I was able to respond. Finally I said I guess I'm not happy which is when he lost it, told me he would not be me Doctor stood up and said I will escort you out. Unbelievable

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

This doctor was useless. He did not do an exam nor answer any questions. Horrible bedside manner. I would never recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Copeland responds in a timely manner, answers questions in a way that is understandable and is a very kind and concerned physician. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

VERY RUDE!!!! NO CONCERN WITH OLDER PATIENTS HE WOULD RATHER THEY DIE OR PUT THEM AWAY IN NURSUNG CARE!!!! WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. I WILL NEVER GO TO HIM OR LET FRIENDS OR FAMILY USE THIS DOC!!!!! VERY POOR BED SIDE MANNER. IF YOU WANT TO BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR OWN HEALTH CARE DO NOT USE THIS MAN!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Michael L. Copeland's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente