Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Trotter

If it wasn't for Dr trotter my baby wouldn't of made it. I am so thankful for all he did. He always treated me with respect the whole pregnancy & birth.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

It's time for this dr to retire. Forgetful, condescending and poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

The hubris of this doctor is appalling. Dr. Trotter was very condescending and dismissive of my wife's persistent ovarian pain. We had to practically beg to get an ultrasound and in fact had it done after only getting a prescription by going to the emergency room for the same pain. Both the radiologist and Dr. Trotter said all was fine, almost insinuating that is was "in her head." The doctor even claimed her pain was from IBS. Subsequently we went to another doctor who found a 6mm cyst and endometriosis. My wife underwent what we felt were unnecessary procedures including a horribly painful, cervical biopsy with no anesthesia that we had approximately 5 minutes of recovery time before being ushered out the door amidst her sobs. I can only imagine the stress that any gynecologist is under and the number of patients that they see is staggering but the poor beside manner, dismissive attitude and arrogance of this doctor is appalling and evident that he needs to hang up the stirrups.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Trotter treated me through miscarriage, migraines, and later the birth of my baby. He was always very kind and called me after procedures to check on me. He called me personally with my bloodwork results every week. He has his patients get dressed after the exam and meet him in his office to discuss treatments or questions. Dr. Trotter is a true professional and very skilled. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Im sure he was a good Dr in his younger years. Now, he is forgetful and careless. A dangerous mix for an obgyn. His mistakes nearly cost me my life. Do not use this Dr!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Trotter! He is absolutely one of the best doctors in our Town. Dr. Trotter took over my care after my first miscarrage. Due to bleeding and my doctor not being able to fit me in I was sitting in the waiting room crying. He walked by and immediately took me back. He was so caring and understanding that I changed doctors that day. He has been my doctor thru all my pregnancies and delivered two of my four children. Dr. Trotter helped me control my diabetes and weight with his knowledge and interest in my well being. I couldn't imagine going thru another pregnancy without him. I LOVE his nurse she is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Stephen E. Trotter's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shawnee, OK