Ratings for Dr. C. SUE Schaffter

Worst doctor ever, buyer beware when it's your own health. Dr. Schaffter and staff are idiots that don't tell patients important facts regarding their health. Dr. Schaffter doesn't give you test results in a timely manner, I am talking months! Prescribes specialty Rx without lab work or face to face appointment. I went to a different doctor for a second opinion and was told it was the best thing for my health I could have ever done. New doctor told me many reasons why her treatment plan was wrong and without sound medical logic. Thankfully, I didn't believe in her treatment plan, and I am now with a knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I'm sorry to hear about the person that had a bad experience, but Dr. Shaffter is great. After we had my daughter with Dr. Miles, her old partner, I had a bad ectopic pregnancy. Dr. Shaffter saved my life and my tubes. I will admit I was nervous about seeing her in the beginning because she can seem intense. This is just because she is very good at what she does and takes it very seriously. Once you warm up to her you will realize how wonderful and extremely caring she is. She also referred us to our current family pract., Dr. Oberbeck, who is also amazing, after several disasters with our old doctor. My mom sees Dr. Shaffter and Dr. Oberbeck as well and thinks they are both absolutely irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Great staff, and Dr. Schaffter is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

horrible experience with this doctor - would not endorse

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I have been seeing her for 10+ years. She is outstanding.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

She is absolutely fantastic.She is not only knowledgable in her field but has also knowledgable in many aspects of medicine.She had blood work on me that my family doctor should have done.Thanks to her I could be saving myself and my siblings serious health problems that could be avoided having this knowledge. Very awesome.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. C. SUE Schaffter's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lafayette, CO