Ratings for Dr. Lynnett L. Schindler

Dr. Schindler enters the room and automatically addresses anything discussed with the nurse before even asking you how you were. At times it was nice, but it was hard because I would have questions for her as a first time mom and would forget them because she always appears to be in a rush. I know she probably hears the questions all the time, but as a first time mom I need reassurance. I haven't been able to see her for my last 3 OB appointments and I won't see her at the next because she is always out of the office or booked. However, I have been able to meet 3 new doctors in the building and see everyone's style. I didn't notice it until I met other doctors, but Dr. Schindler never addressed my husband at any appointment. I also had no clue what she was doing with that measuring tape because she wouldn't say anything. If you like military style and getting in and out without really any talking then Dr. Schindler is for you. You may spend 30+ minutes in the waiting room, but she will have you in and out in roughly 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I thought Dr. Schindler was very nice and helpful. She had an easy-going approached but seemed eager to do whatever she could for me. Very good first experience!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Lynnett L. Schindler's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med