Ratings for Dr. William C. Howland

Dr. Howland has been my allergist for over 5 years and I cannot speak highly enough of him. He is warm, extremely knowledgeable, professional and personable. I have never felt rushed; he takes the time to hear what is going on with me and to come up with a treatment plan that is individualized for me. Dr. Howland is excellent at explaining what is causing my allergies and how to treat them and always ensures that I understand everything before I go. I highly, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

My experince with Dr. Howland was terrifying. I have been on allergy shots since I was 5 years old and never had any problems. To make a long story short, he ordered my shot serum with a new allergin included without re-testing me and I had a severe allergic reaction an hour later. I was already out of the office and had to be rushed to the hospital via ambulance. When confronted with what happened he showed little remorse. I could have died that day and in my opinion it was because I was not retested to see how allergic I was to the allergin that he was putting in my shots. This seems very unprofessional and dangerous.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010