Ratings for Dr. Thomas Ross Campbell

Attended urgent care clinic at Trillium today. Dr Campbell is very professional and helpful. Thank you to yourself and staff for the speediness from registration to being examined to xrays to final diagnosis. Please know you are truly appreciated! Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

As a patient of Dr. Campbell for about 10 years, I have been exceptionally satisfied with his medical expertise, i.e. Diagnosis and Treatment. He is thorough, detailed and especially caring. I highly recommend Dr. Campbell as a top rate dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Please don't trust the bogus compliments that could not possibly come from real patients. RUN from this butcher! He will leave you scarred, infected, and in serious pain. He is a greedy jerk with no integrity or skill. He IS fast though. Going there was the worst medical decision I have ever made. He advertises Mohs, then chops you up like a slab of bacon and he's GONE.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I also have nothing but good to say about Dr Campbell he came in early to work around my work he was the 1 that discovered my Diabetes,he is Vary helpful was great till we phoned in and where told he closed down his Family practice no notice no phone call etc now haven't had the ability to find a Doctor :(

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I was out of the country for a number of years and found I was unable to find a Dr. on my return. Fortunately, I found Dr. Campbell, and I am very very pleased. This is one fine doctor, and I thank my stars that I have him on my sidel. Always helpful, very up to date, and willing to take the time necessary to meet with you. I have never had a better Doctor. Highly recommend Dr. Tom...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I absolutely would reccomend Dr. Campbell to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, down to earth, caring doctor who has a great bed side manner and amazing support staff. I thank God for him everytime I need to see him

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

He's knowledgeable, kind and caring. I'm thankful that I found him!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I have never in my life had such a good and caring doctor I feel he really "listens" and genuinely is concerned with my health hes always honest with me and is very knowledgeableLove this Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Truly blessed by his skill and service as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

My husband and I are seniors, and have been with Dr. Tom Campbell now for going on two years. We have found him to be a very caring and dedicated doctor. My husband has a lot of ongoing medical issues and we have no problem putting our trust in him. Dr. Campbell has no problem referring us to a specialist when necessary. His secretary is very helpful and a real people person. Thanks to both of you.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010