Ratings for Dr. Rene L. Zamora

Dr Zamora is terrible, he is rude, does not want to hear what you have to say, does not want to answer questions. He doesn't care about what the patient feels. He is seems to running an assembly line of patients just coming & going taking your money for no service at all. And the lady working at the front desk is awful she doesn't even look up to greet or acknowledge you, even after I say "Good Morning" "How are you today" she still responds like your forcing her to respond, she says "Sign in", "Take a seat" & is bothered of you ask any questions, she is rude & lazy. We have been there 6 times & we dread going there because we know the service is unbearable,assistants all look unhappy. The Hispanic girl that fills your glasses prescription is equaly or even more unpleasant, her vocabulary is awful she doesn't want to make eye contact, she is rude & unfriendly, sitting watching her for an hr being rude to poor old people but she was not age prejudice she was equaly rude to all.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Zamora has an abhorrent chairside manner. He does not listen to patients. He yells "over" the patient's voice so the patient quits talking. My questions were not answered but instead he yelled and acted offended that I would even have a question. Even when saying, "I didn't mean to offend you...." he started yelling before I finished my thought. This behavior was repeated over 4 or 5 visits. I kept going back thinking his behavior would improve. He is demeaning and belittling to women in particular. The office has no answering machine. I left every office visit feeling verbally beaten down and inferior.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Rene L. Zamora's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)