Ratings for Dr. Alex S. Flores

Can't say enough about Dr. Flores! I'm so happy to finally find someone that is patient, kind, and knowledgeable for my daughter.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr.,Flores is an amazing doctor and a very caring person. My daughter has only been seeing him for a few months, but he has done more for her than any other GI doctor. Thank you Dr. Flores

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Flores is an amazing man. My daughter started seeing him at Tufts and followed him to Boston Children's Hospital. He is the kind of man that sees you anywhere and comes up to give you a big hug. He makes you feel special. On top of that, the man is so knowledgable. He answers all questions and you know he cares. He is very fast talking, but will repeat or reexplain anything. When you have a question, he always calls you. Back personally. So much better than a lot of doctors that have their nurse call you. You can actually have a conversation with him. All doctors should watch his practices! God Bless him!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

My name is Angelina Andreoli & Dr Flores is by far the worlds best GI doctor !! He saved my life too many times to count ! Never a doubt when it comes to dr Flores

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I was one if DR. Flores first patients at the age of 3 months, and continue to still see him. I an now 29 years old! I was a VERy sick child and I credit this man for saving my life! He has every family picture, every picture I drew for him to this day! This man is FAMILY and loves what he does and he does a marvelous job! I always knew he would be at the top of his profession and I can say I was one of his first patients!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Flores is absolutley amazing. 27 years ago I was at Childrens Hospital and was there from the day I was born until I was 2 1/2 years old. Dr. Flores saved my life and I will never forget what an amazing doctor he is. Without him I would not be here today.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr Flores is the most AMAZING dr I have ever met. He is brilliant and his bedside manner is second to none. He saved my son's life 28 years ago. There are no words to describe just how wonderful he was to me and to my family. I will never forget his kindness toward me and his brilliance and excellence in his field. In every profession there are a few people who excel and shine above the rest, Dr ALEX FLORES is one of those shining stars!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Wonderful "bed side manner". Very understanding and reassuring - brilliant.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

He is the BEST! He was the only one who could diagnose my son after 3 years of FTT. He has cared for my son since he was 4. He is now 10. He listens and strives to find a proper diagnosis. He is a great man.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

My son sees him and thinks he is awsome and so do I. He has an outstanding personality. I recommend him highy to anyone that has children. He makes you feel at ease when your child has surgery. You can ask him a question and he will answer it, if he doesn't know the answer he will find it.He is just so GREAT!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Alex S. Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De San Carlos, Fac De Cien Med, Guatemala (Grad. 1975)

GHI