Ratings for Dr. David J. Stallard, Jr.

The best doctor I have ever experienced. Kind, caring, compassionate, family oriented, strong Christian. He will allow you to email him questions. He calls you on a Friday night if he thinks he can help you over the phone. Just an incredible man!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I have been a patient of LWC for over 30 years. I became Dr. Stallard's patient in 1998 when I was expecting my second child. In 2011 I had a hysterectomy. He was very thorough with testing and gathering information prior to the surgery. He is very professional but very kind and caring at the same time. When I leave his office I feel like he and his nurse Candace Spires actually took care of me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I can not say enough great things about Dr Stallard. He delivered my first child and as a high risk patient he followed me through out. He is a very professional doctor and also has a great bedside manner. I have referred many of my friends to him and the practice of LWC and have never heard anything negative about him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

This is an outstanding physician surrounded by other outstanding physicians (and nurse-midwives) in the best OB/GYN practice in the midlands, in my opinion. He delivered my second child and I was very pleased with every experience I have ever had with this doctor, this office, and every staff member they employ. Great technical skills as a doctor, good bedside manner, nice sense of humor, and as already mentioned not bad to look at. This office always seems to have time for questions at every level -- the billing staff is helpful and knowlegable, the nurses are great and they know when you *really* need to talk to the doctor, and the doctors are accessible. You can't go wrong with Dr. Stallard or anyone at this office!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr. Stallard was provided excellent care for me during my high-risk pregnancy. Such compassion and so down to earth! All the MD's at the West Columbia Lexington Women's Care are outstanding physicians. I would recommend any of them, but I can truly relate to Dr. Stallard since he delivered my second child. Plus, he's very nice looking...that always helps.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. David J. Stallard, Jr.'s Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC