Ratings for Dr. Ryan Johnson

Went there today for the first time and I'm definitely going back Dr Johnson and his staff were very nice to my son and to myself

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

My experience with Dr. Johnson and the Signature Dentistry staff was top notch. Very friendly, accommodating and professional staff. It feels very personable when arriving for appointments. I have been a patient for a long time and I would recommend Dr. Johnson and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

7 years ago he poked me with drill and then a chemical burn. I am still trying to fix the area...constant pain, throbbing, $10.000 later still constant pain.

Submitted July 13, 2015

What a waste of my money! This guys books 2-3 patients at the same time and forgot that I was sitting with anaesthetics ; did the required procedure but failed to do a check up a week later. I was in pain and had to go to another dentist because he wasn't in office. His assistant Joyce is a nice person but can be pushy in terms of booking future appointments. I do not recommend him at all, will be heading to Calgary with my family if I need a dentist.

Submitted May 12, 2015

not a good experience at all. i left with both my mouth and my wallet in a lot of pain. i went in for what should have been a simple and affordable procedure and left having to go search out another dentist to fix what this guy did to my tooth. i actually had to go to calgary to get it fixed. i cant recommend dr. johnson at all, sorry.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

This is a great dentist office. Everyone is so friendly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Very great people!!! Everyone in the office is very nice and quick working! The assistants seemed very knowledgeable in answering ever question I had and were fun to be around. Dr. Johnson always has a smile on his face and always puts the patient first. I would recommend this office to everyone I know!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Very over priced and slow. I wanted to get a tooth checked and he was not understanding when i told him that what he was dong wasn't helping. then he overcharged me a bunch

Submitted February 19, 2015

I agree with every other comment and rating here; Dr. Johnson and his staff are by far the best I have ever seen. I had very bad teeth growing up and finally got around to getting an appointment at Signature Dentistry to deal with them. It is a decision I do not for a moment regret. From the first time I walked in everyone was helpful, polite, and friendly. Once they meet you they know who you are and all the staff make it a comfortable place to get dental work done. Dr. Johnson himself is friendly and professional. He lays things out as they are and doesn't push you to do anything you don't want to. I've had some difficult and unavoidably painful teeth worked on. The doctor communicated extremely well and made sure I was as comfortable as possible every step of the way. I have nothing but praise for him and his staff and would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

My family and I have been seeing Dr Johnson since he came to town. I recently broke my front tooth during a hockey game and Dr Johnson fixed it so great, you can't even tell!! He is very nice and the staff are friendly and explain everything really well. It is always a good experience.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014