Ratings for Dr. Cherry Chandi

Dr Chandi is a caring and competent physician, however, I have chosen to leave due to her abusive receptionist and some staff that are incompetent. Example; receptionist is smart mouthed and abusive when asked to do something extra such as taking a document to physician, would not allow me to talk with Chandi about modifying part of a visit due to a family emergency that morning. Nurse had ordered incorrect blood tests twice. Have yet to return to me a document my insurance wanted signed - they faxed it instead without my signature. I hate going into this office one last time to try to retrieve the document and my medical records which I am not likely to get. I am reporting this situation to my insurance company.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Staff is rude they are not organized and because of this there is a long wait. The place is dirty and they charge you to read the results of test and to call in med they charge. This place sucks please find another place if you can. The dr. Is nice and knowledgable but it's the staff that makes is bad.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Chandi is knowledgeable and professional, but her staff (except for one assistant, who I think is from New York) seem like they could not care less about the patients or about doing a good job. The person who makes the schedules seems to schedule a lot of patients around the same time, which results in a long wait time to see the doctor. If you can put up with that, Dr. Chandi is a very good doctor who takes the time to properly tend to your problems.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Staff is very rude. My wife was in severe back pain and we asked if she could lay down some where and they said she would just have to wait in the waiting room. Not the first time they were rude.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Cherry Chandi's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland Village, TX