Ratings for Dr. Cathy Mailander

Best doc we have been to, hands down. Clearly engaged in her work with a focus on the well being of her patient. So happy we have a reliable and caring pediatrician so close by.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Not my favorite doctor at the practice. Generally nice but not very sympathetic.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Mailander was patient, caring and extremely knowlegdable. She was confident in her recommendations for care of my son but also respectful of my decisions as his parent. I am very confident in her ability and trust her with my son's care. My son also thinks she is great and he usually HATES anyone with a stethoscope! What more can you ask for!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Thus far, we have only seen Dr. Mailander once. We were looking for a doctor we felt the most comfortable with at this practice (Parnes, May and Associates). Dr. Mailander was patient, knowledgeable and caring when discussing my son's chronic asthma and treatment options. My husband adn I are both lawyers and tend to ask a great deal of questions. She had amazing bedside manner and calmed my VERY hyper two year old by making bird sounds while listing to his lungs. We have decided to choose her as our primary doctor for future visits.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010