Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Herring

Grwat staff and overall environment. Never have to wait and everyone treats you like they want to be treated.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He hit a nerve while inserting the pain killer needle or withdrawing which caused me to jump in the chair. I notice their staff is greatly reduced and there was only one other patient there who was being seen by Dr. Hammes. I don't think I will be going back there.

Submitted November 18, 2014

Multiple members of my family have seen Dr. Robert Herring. He can be short and seemingly insensitive. My first impression of him was that he didn't really want to listen to my concern. He stood behind me while I was talking instead of standing in front of me eye to eye. It seemed that he wanted to rush me out. Thirty minutes after I left the office, I saw him at a nearby gym working out. It became appearent why he was in a hurry. When another family member with TMJ, was in the chair, the nurse said "Don't push that too far back - you are going to hurt her!" His reply was, "Yeah, but I got to get in there." She hurt for a week after. Dr. Herring shares the practice with Dr. Hammes who is fantastic! If using Anderson General Dentistry, insist on seein Dr. Hammes when scheduling.

Submitted January 20, 2010