Ratings for Dr. David A. Maze

I have gone to Dr. Maze and his colleagues for about 30yrs. I love it there and would not go to anyone else. They have an attention to detail and explain things very well. My husband married into the practice and has been going there for over 20yrs and my 9yr old has been going there since before Kindergarten. We all love the personal service. More of a small town feel with big city knowledge I'd say.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Maze was amazing with my five year old step son. From the testing to the dialation to simplifying the issues for his father and myself. I would return to him in a heart beat. He was very helpful and awesome with the little one. Even his staff seemed extremely knowledgable and courteous to the little guy and us. The child's comfort level was important to the staff and Dr Maze. The only thing is they do not take insurance there. He was willing to work with us on the payment since it was unfortunately not in our power to pay at the time of visit. I am looking forward to the follow ups and so is my little guy. Dr. Maze's staff said nothing but good things to ease my nerves, since we'd had a referal for his partner, and they were very right to say that he was a good doctor and wonderful with children. If you have little ones or even need an exam yourself I highly recomend Dr. Maze!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. David A. Maze's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 2003)