Ratings for Dr. Rosanna Porretta

I am so glad I went to Dr. Porretta for a new dental bridge. Dr. Porretta and her staff members were so warm and welcoming and made me feel cared for and confident that my dental procedure would be successful!!! I had gone to several other doctors for a bridge and they could not secure the old one onto my teeth while I waited for the new to be made, they would detach after 2 days of wear. Dr. Porretta secured the old one while the new was being made (only a week wait time) and even the old one felt very solid and I could eat anything without fear of my bridge detaching!! AWESOME PROCEEDURE AND ALWAYS CARING AND PROFESSIONAL throughout the entire process!! I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. PORRETTA'S DENTAL CLINIC TO EVERYONE!!! MRS. C.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

What can I say about Dr P and her staff including her hygenists. AMAZING! I am old school where the dentist used to come into our public school gym to take care of our teeth, small town, travelling dentist. I developed a phobia from dentists. UNTIL I finally met and came under the care of Dr P. She was/ is so compassionate, no judgements, took me for my word when I said I was scared, I was scared. I came once, then twice, three times to her and her services and then jumped to Jason and Colleen to clean my teeth, all compassionate and caring. I continually go for check ups, don't really look forward to them, but I am there none the same and it is ALL because each and everyone of them take top notch care of me as a whole. Absolutely the best out there. Linda C.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Porretta and her team are the best you can get , their skills and caring and understanding is second to none.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Looks down on you if you have a lot of dental problems. don't go there if you need a caring dentist.

Submitted April 30, 2015

I love this team and Dr.P is very knowledgeable she do her best to make it easy on me as i hate it when drilling inside my mouth, she is a kind spirit with loud lovely tone. Her team is the best. They have been helping my kids gain a great smile. Great team

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

This office was a huge disappointment. Dr. Poretta is very vulgar she swears like a trucker and is very rude. The only good thing at this office was the man who cleaned my teeth.Front desk staff are aggressive and not welcoming at all. They have zero knowledge I had called inquiring about a crown that was recommended I do and when I started asking questions the lady told me she really did not know and that I should call and speak with the dentist, I left a message with this lady for Dr. Poretta to call me and I never received a call. My whole family went to this office but not anymore after what I saw. I was sitting in the waiting area and I could hear the vulgar language from where I was sitting, that alone was enough for me to go elsewhere.Also this office is not wheelchair accessible my poor mother uses a wheelchair and a walker and struggled just getting up those few stairs at the front. There is another office in town that I have found that blows Dr. Porettas out of the water. I will be recommending those who are looking for a new dentist to go there.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Moved to Bolton a year a ago and went to Dr. P. cause I saw a bus ad for her. They never seemed to understand the care and services I was requesting. Dr. P has been rude to me on several occasions and when I bought in my daughter with a dental emergency from a car accident, she was flippant and rough and didn't provide clear information on my daughter's injury, in fact talked about everything but! For me, as a sensative patient, she charged me $102 for laughing gas,which I didn't feel any effect from, and said after "but it was okay anyway, right?" No. It was not alright. I have since moved on to another office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

The office staff and hygienists are excellent. However, the dentists are very incompetent. Dr. Poretta is very rough, lazy, and uses foul language throughout the visit. Dr. Vu, at first, seemed good, but then couldn't cap my tooth properly--it kept breaking off. I went to another dentist (I will never go back to Dr. Poretta's office again!) PS. the high points go to office staff and hygienists only!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr Porretta and her staff are so friendly and caring. I've always had a fear of dentists, even cleanings were painful but since switching to Dr Porretta's office I am so comfortable knowing that they will take extra care with me to calm my fears and make my visit as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Stay away from this woman-she is RUDE,unproffesional,and someone else said she was condescending-YES!.I have never met anyone like her-not for me.Think of her in these terms......she is in it for the money-always looking for some way to get you to spend.I met someone else who is-no was-a patient of hers and she told me the same stuff....it's all about the money with this nasty woman!

Submitted January 11, 2012