Ratings for Dr. Layla Sabet

Great Doctor. Very nice and explains everything to you. Also very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

A very pleasant personality,committed and dedication to her job.She is a very thorough during her examination.I highly recommend her to anyone .

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I am a very tough critic of doctors but highly rate Dr. Sabet. She shows concern for her patients and is confident in her manner - extremely pleasant. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I was very impressed by Dr. Sabet. I have been to a number of optometrists over the years and she is my favourite so far. She was very thorough, easy to talk with, and knowledgeable. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Layla Sabet is a very nice doctor..explains very well..very caring..and always remembers you even years later. Dr sabet is a very kind person with a great smile..puts your mind at ease all the time when you visit her..keep up the good work doctor sabet.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

10 points for being nice all the time and remembering clients even though she just sees me every two years! Very tourough and patient. I'm very happy with having Dr. Layla as mine and my husband's dr.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011