Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Allen

I have been repeatedly overcharged at the Ashburn office until I challenge my insurance benefits and then it is magically reduced. My husbands' glasses were over a week later than promised and he had a problem after he received them and had to have them redone. I asked to speak to my doctor following my 2/1/13 appointment and was told he was running late and could not see me. This was immediately following my appointment which he was late for. I left a message on 2/1/13 at both the Ashburn and Chantilly office requesting Dr. Allen to call me regarding the problems my husband and I have encountered in the Ashburn office and to date he has not returned my call. I would not recommend this office and if you do, please verify your insurance benefits before going to validate what you are being charged.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

I've used Dr. Allen for many years. He's always helpful and full of great information when I have questions. I had two other optometrists before him and they were no where near as good. I'm so glad I found him and highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Robert M. Allen's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)

GHI