Ratings for Dr. Andrea Lobo

Such an excellent doctor. I recently moved to New Brunswick and I really miss her. I always felt so well cared for because she was never rushed and would always take the time to address all my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Lobo for many years and have had so many positive experiences with her. There are a few things that make her stand out in excellence over other doctors: (1) Her gentle, caring, compassionate nature. She explains things to you calmly, patiently and in a way that always sets your mind at ease. (2) Her follow-through - when faced with a medical problem she doesn't just try one test and then say "there is nothing wrong with you". If the first test comes back negative, she takes another route, problem solving until your issue is resolved. If you are complaining - then something is wrong! (3) Her dedication - Dr Lobo is nearly always early for her shift and will take me in early when she arrives! I also never feel rushed during my visit with Dr Lobo - she takes her time to make sure all your needs are addressed. Overall, an excellent doctor who I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Unlike other doctors I've seen, she is kind, caring and listens to me. She is very patient in listening and treating the patient. I certainly see her again. I met another doctor for the same issue I had and she didn't care to listen and kept cutting me off and finally she told me that she will examine me when i go back for a physical. Unlike her, Dr. Lobo is a professional doctor who cares about people not money.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I was initially anxious about discussing my health concerns, but Dr. Lobo received me with a smile and such genuine warmth that I felt immediately at ease. She took the time to explain things as reassure me, and never once did I feel rushed. I will make a point of asking for her in the future.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

My first experience with Dr. Lobo was by chance when I needed the walk-in. I didn't have a GP at the time and found her caring, reassuring, and open with explaining all health matters. I had previously not had such a positive experience with doctors and from that day forward anytime I needed medical care I would call the Queen Spadina Medical Center to find out her hours that week just so I could see her. After a year or two I had the opportunity to have her become my GP. It really great knowing I have such a good physician that doesn't push unnecessary medications and is fast to order tests and referrals. She really pays attention to you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

She is a great Doctor that is very knowledgeable, caring and does not rush you like most other Doctors do.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Spends the time to explain exactly why she came to a decision that she did. Great personality and overall knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

I unfortunately did not have a good experience. I left feeling not well taken care of. It's too bad as I have been seeing her for years. I just need better care and will seek out a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I completely agree with the above post. Most compassionate MD ever. She is very knowledgable and can weed through all your symptoms to find out what is really going on. She is understanding and doesnt rush you, this is hard to come by in our failing health care system.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Lobo for over 7 years and she is very knowledgable, approachable, compassionate, friendly. If you want a Dr. who listens first, and has all the answers she is the one to see.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010