Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth R. Harmon

VERY PROFESSIONAL, KIND, GREAT STAFF-BOTH AT SWC AND THE NORTH BANK SURGICAL CTR. (also to JUDY AUERBACH, LMT from Salem for performing Reiki and helping me overcome my fear)! I was treated with nothing but the best care. Sincere thanks to all of y'all! :)

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Excellent communication, caring, knowledgable, compassionate, takes the time to listen, I highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

This woman did a hysterectomy on me at age 29 because she was exhausted doing the laparoscopys trying to figure out why my endometriosis kept being inflammed. She also went to an informational meeting regarding Interstitial Cystitus (IC) and the very next day did a brief exam and diagnosed me with this disease. After going to a Urologist for a 2nd opinion he informed me I had no such thing. I had to go to OHSU for a new doctor for my endometriosis screening and was told by her(DR. CHIARA GHETTI, a Urogynocologist) that I have no history of IC or any symptoms to suggest otherwise. I would advise precaution before seeing this woman as your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth R. Harmon's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1984)