Ratings for Dr. Branden Reid

He is always on time or just a couple of minutes behind. He is a caring doctor. If you have a concern or something you think will work he will talk to you about it, and in some times let you try what you think could be beneficial after discussion. His staff are friendly, especially the nurse that works for him. Overall I would say he is an excellent doctor an I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Reid saved my life. He recalled me for check up. He did testing and found an early stage colon cancer. I had surgery and now I am healthy again. If he didnt catch this I would be dead. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Doctor Reid is always help and either on time or maybe 5 mins late. He always answers my questions and never rushes me. Great doc.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

very good Doctor, takes time to listens, responds to your questions, no problem getting an appointment great guy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I was fortunate enough to get in to see Dr. Reid because my regular doctor at Foothills was booked. He was professional, and took the time to give me as much information as he could about my concerns and my condition. Given that he wasn't even my regular doctor I would certainly recommend him to anyone for his helpfulness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Reid for a few years now and I've found him to be very knowledgable and able to help where other doctors weren't. He always takes the time to explain his theories to me and shows me my test results with my own two eyes. He's also invested in my health and very non judgmental. When I was working out of town and home for 3 days at a time, Dr. Reid was always able to accommodate my schedule. Nothing but good things to say

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

i have been looking for a doctor since mine retired his practice, and Dr. Reid is very helpful and invested in my health.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Now practicing in calgary I have found Dr. Reid quite difficult to make an appointment with. When I tried to book an appointment a week in advance his office told me to call back the day before because he books his day from start to end. When I explained that I worked until 33 I was told that he can't spend his whole day sitting around waiting to see me. What kind of doctor works Mon - fri and then isn't even there the full work day to see. This has made making appointments very difficult as both my husband and I work. When we have actually been able to get in to see him, he has been able to answer all of our questions competently. He is nice enough, however he can come off as quite arrogant at times.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Reid gave me all of 5 minutes of his time and failed to explain the prescription properly. Because he did not take the time to listen to my actual symptoms he gave me the WRONG prescription. I DO NOT recommend seeing Dr. Reid

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I found Dr. Reid to be rude, arrogant and self-absorbed. I get the impression that he is in medicine just for the money. I waited 45 minutes for a 2 minute rushed appointment. Never Have I felt any sense of rapport with this doctor or a sense that he even enjoys what he is doing. Why be a doctor then? His attitude is haughty, and I suspect he is from a privileged, moneyed background. Not used to working hard instead more used to being catered to. Why do I say this? He gets his nurse to date forms for him next to his signature. Since when are nurses personal secretaries? If you want holistic medicine look else where. His physical assessments are rushed, his questions are condescending. I feel like a guinea pig with this fresh out of university doctor. When I asked for a refill for a particular cream he couldn't remember if the specialist had originally prescribed or himself. He worries-me so far I just go in for minor problems. What if I have something more serious?

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013