Ratings for Dr. Michael Akerson

I have been seeing Dr. A for years and he has always helped to relieve my long term pain from a back surgery, ankle surgery and now arthritis in my hands. My husband, son & daughter are both patients as well as several of my sons employees.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I went to see Dr. A for back and knee pain/problems. Dr. A not only listened and alleviated my areas of pain but went above and beyond with information and with only a couple of physical therapy sessions. Since I have followed Dr. A's advice my lower back and knee problems have been alleviated. I truly appreciated that unlike other doctors that Dr. A genuinely cares about his patients and does strive to improve the patient's overall well-being. I highly recommend Dr. A and if you have to commute - it is worth every penny in gas.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Ackerson is a very pleasant chiropractor that listens to your needs and then explains exactly what he is going to do and why. I feel that I gain more knowledge every time I visit his office. Dr. Ackerson has improved my overall well-being.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I'm a fan of chiropractic care however this guy is not very good at what he does. Dr. A didn't listen to me or write down what I said on the forms. He also didn't read what I wrote down on his forms that were required for my visit. Instead I got a simple adjustment on my back even though my hip was hurting. He sold me an ice pack and some herbal pills that smelled like rotten milk. I left feeling ripped off and still in pain. I did go to my second appointment and I had to be agressive and say please adjust my leg/hip area. He did and I've starting looking for a new chiro. :-(

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Michael Akerson's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1999)