Ratings for Dr. Damon Tsai

I love the Team that Dr. Tsai has, they are always helpful and a joyful. Dr. Tsai always delivers an excellent job, have been with him for 15 years. I recommend Dr. Tsai to anyone who needs a knowledgable dentist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Not recommended. Not a people person. Over charges, and appointments are very terrifying.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I was referred by Dr. Damon Tsai's son and was told that he's one of the best in Scarborough. Honestly though I don't know much about dental procedures and nor do I care, I have had good experiences thus far with my fillings, cleanings, x-rays, and other dental related things. No cons so far.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

When I came to this place, I finally learned why my gums were receding so much. I didn't know my teeth grinding at night was causing my gums to recede. The staff and dentist here are all helpful and informative and now about two years later, my gums have almost completely grown back.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Staff is always friendly and affable. Doc Tsai can be a little blunt and straight forward with you at times but I like his style, expertise, and honesty. Prices are competitive, and for the quality of skill, knowledge, and expertise, its a win win for me. I did multiple fillings and cleanings and ive been maintaining strong dental care through this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have been going to this dental clinic for the past five (5) years and what brings me back to this clinic is their quality of cleaning and dental care. The staff is respectful and my scaling procedures are always done with care and meticulous attention to detail. I visit this clinic approximately 4-5 times a year, and for the most part my appointments have always been on time. Dr. Tsai has always answered my questions and gave me practical suggestions, and I am very content with my experience here thus far. I give it a strong perfect rating because for its consistency in expertise and respect.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Tsai by a good friend and I found Dr. Tsai to be very knowledgable and experienced. Dr. Tsai put implants on my dentures. The procedure was painless. The result was amazing, I am eating so well again with no more floating dentures. Their team was absolutely delightful. I also have a couple of friends who went to Dr. Tsai to put implants on their dentures and they are all happy with the result. I would highly recommend Anyone who is considering to do implants to visit Dr. Damon Tsai's office. They are very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Tsai was recommended to me by a friend. Normally I don't like to go to the dentist since I'm afraid of the noises but since I chipped my back tooth I had no choice but to go. When I called this morning the receptionists was very accommodating and fitted me in right away after I explained my situation, they even warned me there might be a bit of a wait time since they are fully booked for the day. Dr Tsai was very helpful and explained to me on the different types of fillings and gave me a quote for each before proceeding. I'm quite satisfied with the work done.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

My son needs to extract his wisdom teeth. Our family Dentist referred him to a specialist, but one of friend recommend Dr Tsai. Dr Tsai was very patient and very helpful. He explained the situation and the cost and we decided to do it at their office. I am very satisfy with the result And now our whole family come to Dr Tsai 's office for our routine clean and check up. The office staff are very friendly , helpful and paitent every time .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014