Ratings for Dr. Sudha Ganne

I went to Dr. Ganne's office for Thyroid and Adrenal issues. I thought she would give me some insight on my conditions but when she reached for the script pad, I was turned-off.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I will never go back to this office. The staff is downright rude and abrupt on the phone and in person. Arrived at MMC for a thyroid scan and was told Dr. Ganne's staff never got authorization. When questioned at the desk, the response was "I don't know anything, have a seat." Twenty minutes later, after missing the radiology appt in the hospital, still no assistance. Asked at desk what to do next...the answer, "I don't know, you'll have to take a seat and wait." I've put up with some mediocre staff at doctor's offices where I loved the physician, but this was the absolute worst.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Went to Dr. Ganne with hypo thyroid symptoms. Had a Vit D level under 20, told me to take 1000 mg daily and return in one year. I found another endo, finally ordered the right blood tests and found out I had Hashimoto's. Prescribed 50,000 IU Vit D 3x week, finally got my levels to normal. I'm sorry, but I would not return to this doctor ever again. She just didn't seem very interested in helping me or doing the proper testing.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I had the best care from this doctor. Answered all my questions and put me at ease. I enjoy my visits to this office.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Such a nice person. Very respectful of your concerns. Has helped me tremendously

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Sudha Ganne's Credentials

• Adichunchanagiri Inst Med Sci, Univ Mysore, Bellur, Karnataka (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Long Branch, NJ