Ratings for Dr. ROBERT B. Talley

Rude, and careless Dr., during my consult with him, his personal cell rings and he picks up, has a conversation, makes dinner plans, takes about 5 to 7 minutes of my time that I am paying for. He was rude, unhelpful and didn't care to help me either. One of the worse Dr., I have ever come across,in my life. Don't ever go see him, he will not move a finger to help you, nore will he ask questions about your symptoms. He will make you feel like your wasting his time,because what you feel everyone feels, and he sees no point of you being there, no questions asked. If you ever go to him, demand to see someone else.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

When we called his office and asked if he was a specialist in Celiacs we were told "Oh yes". 30 seconds into our visit we found this to be false. Not only was he not a Celiacs specialist I question if he even considers Celiacs a disease. Please do your homework before consulting this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Approachable, nice with good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. ROBERT B. Talley's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)