Ratings for Dr. Gerben Degraad

He is a wonderful Doctor. Dr. Degraad takes such good care of my retired parents, very patient and caring. He has done a few surgeries for me and I more then trust his opinion. In both cases, my parents and my own, we are well informed at all times. A good man.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Degraad is a fantastic physician! The man works tirelessly to provide the best medical service he can. He has ALWAYS shown a patience and concern with my family and our medical needs and even takes the time out of his incredibly busy schedule to call and check in afterwards. He is a remarkable man and this town is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

One of the best doctors I have seen. I first met him when I was expecting my son, whom he delivered. He was amazing. He was always very thorough, and caring. He answered any questions I had and always made me feel at ease. Two years later we saw him when I was expecting number 2. Again, he was great. We were sad to have someone else deliver our daughter. He even came to check on us and congradulate us after our little girl arrived. I wish he was our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Degraad was my doctor during my Twenty-two years in South Africa. He was a great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Amazing doctor that I totally adore! But its so hard to get an appointment with him :( he doesn't book appointments ahead of time an have to call for same day walk ins . Terrible system at the associate medical clinic

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Poor bedside manners. Uncomfortable feeling. To touchy feely. Creepy feeling.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Awesome doctor. I first had Dr. Degraad for my prenatal appointments with my first baby. He always listens to the heartbeat himself (with other doctors they just get the nurse to do it and record it) and always made sure baby was in the proper position at every appointment. He always checked my hands and feet for swelling. The kindest doctor I have encountered in a long time. When I fell ill with a kidney infection, he explained everything very well and personally checked on my three times a day at least while in the hospital. I plan on making him my family doctor after my baby is born. Have never seen a better physician. **BONUS** The longest I have waited in the exam room is 20 minutes, way better then the 60-90 minutes with other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Degraad is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring. He listens to what you have to say and makes you feel at ease. Both my husband and I are patients of his and we both think he is fantastic. If he is not sure how to treat you he does research and the explains your problem. He is not a pill pusher. We REALLY like him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

My daughter who is 18 had an appointment which I had attend. Dr. Degraad made her feel like she was very important and that her issues were not stupid. Would we go back to him? In a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I first met Dr. Degraad a month or so before my 2nd baby was due. I chose him to perform my c-section because he put me completely at ease. He checked up on me after the procedure when my family Dr didn't. I have since moved both of my children, my spouse and myself to his practice. He recently diagnosed a difficult condition for me and has been fantastically supportive. His staff is amazing too. I will take my family to him for any concerns we have!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010