Ratings for Dr. Bryan C. Bumpas

Dr. Bumpas is very friendly and professional. He explains what is wrong and how he will help. Dr. Bumpas is good at keeping an eye on spots that could be a potential issue down the road. His staff is one of a kind they make you feel at home before and after you see the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Bumpas has been my dentist for over 2 years now and I am very pleased with the care I have received from him. I appreciate the friendliness of his office staff and the pleasant surroundings.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I continue to really enjoy this dentist and his staff. My hygentist there is Debra and she is awesome. Office is pretty and very clean. I have recommended them to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Our family switched to Dr. Bumpas' office about a year ago. We've had 5-6 visits to date. Kids and adults are equally happy. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

good service & knows his tooth, but over charged for services according to dental insurance rate chart

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010