Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Saffo

I am receiving diabetic foot care in addition to other issues. Everything has been right on target and my feet feel so much better

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. and her assistant are very helpful however the Dr is not ontime you wait for extended periods. Then once evaluated you are scheduled for more appoints which is a wasted of time and insurance money. I know everyone must continue to receive income but not at the expense or inconvenience of a patient or our insurance companies.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Still undergoing treatment. Will update after Big Toe gets healed completely

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Saffo and staff are great! I have been a patient of Dr. Saffo for 8 months and I must say that she is very knowledgable. She clearly explained every procedure, why it was necessary and offered options. The final decisions were left up to me. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. They always address you by title and are able to answer any questions you may have. I had no know problem with my insurance carrier covering the expenses. Based on my experience, I would recommend Dr. Saffo to others.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

This physician wants you to make an office appointment for every little thing, so she can charge you for an office visit.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010